Subject: Re: FLASH: How do they do it?
From: MunchkinsDad
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:13 +0100

yeah..you too!!

MunchkinsDad

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
--Akiro Kurosawa

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 3:02 PM

>don´t know what it is  but can you send me a sample anyway
>paul
>"Alice D." wrote:
>I would like a sample. Thank you.
>At 03:14 AM 8/26/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a sample if anyone would like one?
>Jester

People, enough with the "me too" messages, it's out of hand. So far two
people, including myself have posted URL's where the FLA can be downloaded
from. There have been at least 15 messages containing nothing but "me too"
or "I'd like one too please" already today. Stop it. If you have a request,
please email the original message poster directly, OFF LIST. Marc Hoffman
posted some list etiquette relating to this subject earlier this afternoon,
let's follow his suggestions.

In the future, if you have a file that you think others might be interested
in, rather than telling people to request copies via email, instead post a
direct URL. If you don't have Internet space to post your files, J.C. has
graciously set up an FTP site where you can do so. By doing this we can
avoid all of these ridiculous "me too" messages.

Thanks

-Eric-