Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash4 - racegame
From: Mike Jones
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:03:54 +0100

Hi Corstiaan,
Nice app, we produced a similar application for Vauxhall using Flash 3 and
VB... I do have a few things that cause some problems though:

I don't see the point of putting the left and right keys so far apart and so
high on the keyboard. I'm assuming that it's to force the user to leave the
keyboard to answer the phone in "non" hadsfree mode. However I would think
about choosing a better pair of keys. Z or X for left and > or ? for right,
then you can use the SPACE too.

Also not all keyboards have the TILDE (~) on the top left most key. On UK
keyboards it's by the enter key. I know it's aimed at Dutch road safety, but
it may be worth concidering slightly more universal keys - Maybe by showing
them as images in the instructions and not mapped keyboard functions that
can move around the keyboard from region to region.

I just realised that the Z or X thing is probably irrelevant too - I
remember while working in Switzerland and that has the Z and Y switched LOL.
But I'm sure you can see what I mean... :)

Apart from that nice work - Did you provide the sounds as well ? They are
cool.

Thanx

{Mike_Jones}

http://www.flashgen.com