Subject: FLASH: Macy's site part deux
From: death. oneiros. endless...
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:03:42 +0100

Hi.

I have a stage filled with mc's The mc's are in a separate frame individually so that when you press a button, the respective mc will show. It's like an empty stage, but when you press a button, the mc will show up on the stage.

Now, my problem is this.How do you make each mc stay on the stage, even when i click another mc frame? Nathan Vale explained it to me so I tried experimenting on duplicating the movie clips, but to no avail. And i dont know how to set the properties. I tried RTFM(the Help files) but its all greek to me. Anybody knows of a tutorial site that will explain this to me?

The idea is to make it like the macys.com flash content.

-grimalkin

---

- cats are always not what they seem and always...Always anomalous...-