Subject: FLASH: Mailto and Get URL
From: KJ
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:33:17 +0100

A while back I had a weird problem with a getURL and Mailto call in a file. Worked great in original file (Even after the other one didn't work) New file didn't Bottom line was that it didn't work on my machines (2 running Win98) and one other. It seems to work fine on every other machine I sent it to. (5 to be exact) Can't figure out why it won't work and no one seems to know. Failing that, Is there another way to make those calls that should work all of the time?

Kevin Jackson
Triskelian Design
kjacksonattriskelian [dot] com

You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly
live long enough to make them all yourself.

-- Sam Levenson