Subject: Re: FLASH: Will this loop work?
From: Mike Yrabedra
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:24:45 +0100

> So Mike, could you check this ?

Nigel,

It should have had my name and email already entered (since this form does a
database search and I am already in that database). Just hit submit when you
open the form.

The form will contact my server, get the other info and send it to Flash.
You will see the other fields fill themselves.

Have a Great Day! ;-)

<><><><><><><><><><>
Mike Yrabedra
• Big Kahuna

The Mac Surfshop / MacServeShop
60 East Main Street
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
www.macsurfshop.com
1.888.489.6790

"in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs
3:6 NIV