Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash Player 5 Beta
From: Chris Tifer
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 06:59:30 +0100

Thanks for the e-mail clarifying this. Maybe my inbox won't be
quite so flooded with Flash 5 Player posts over the next couple of days.

May I say though: You mention that the worst-case scenario would
be of people getting a buggy product, but out of those 50,000, if what
I read on these posts is correct, aren't they all getting buggy downloads?

>From what I've seen, I'm sure you will get good responses towards
whether or not the beta release is ruining some user's online experience,
just
from the developer's feedback.

Respectfully,

Chris Tifer

P.S. I hope to develop one of these sites that will cease working in
future versions. Hell, I can't develop a site that works in the current
version :-)