Subject: Re: FLASH: Action script to control an airplane
From: Randy Kato
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:49:42 +0100

Colleen,

For the left and right banking you can probably use script alone to set the
Rotation of the MC (use a loop so the tilt happens incrementally). As for the
nose up and down, maybe that's done with a tween, but you have a similar looping
script that incrementally runs you through the individual frames of that tween.
BTW, I think you'll want to nose down when the mouse is moved up, and vice versa
-- like a real airplane joystick.

The arrow keys can also be used, and they'll use the same looping scripts, but
the mouse action is going to be triggered by tracking the X & Y position of an
invisible dragged MC, and comparing those coords to some central reference
point.

Good luck!
Randy

--
Randy Kato - Web Master

627 Broadway, Suite 504, NYC 10012
T 212.539.1680 F 212.539.1741
http://www.braincraft.com

NudeGuru.com is proud to sponsor the Flasher list