Subject: Re: FLASH: (pre)loading?
From: Darryl Carpenter
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 15:42:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Alice,
One way sometimes do it and seems to work goes something
like this... make your 5 k movie into a movie clip then if thats say 50
frames long make in your main movie the first 52 frames blank ,put your 5k
preload movie in frame 1 then in frame 52 put a Go To frame 1 Action and in
frame 51 put your if frame (100 say) is loaded got to frame 53 (where main
movie starts) and there by jumping the loop frame .hope that makes sense and
it might not be that accurate but play with it it works .You may want to do
over a few layers to keep actions and grapics seperate .
Regards daz

--
....http://www.flashcentral.com/
...Darryl Carpenter