Subject: FLASH: 3D Flash animations????
From: Chris Brown
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:57:43 +0000 (GMT)

How???

How can I create 3D flash animations, (eg. http://matinee.co.uk )

I have tried doing them manually but they just don't cut it (ie. they suck).

Is there an 3D application that will allow me to export 3D vector art in a
Flash compatible format.??

Is there a plugin around for a 2D or a 3D application.??

What about a filter or something in Freehand or illustrator??

any input would be nice.

Chris Brown