Subject: RE: FLASH: 3D Flash animations????
From: Chris Jester
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 23:21:38 +0000 (GMT)

>From what I have been told there is only one way and it's a pain in the a#%.
What you do is take you 3d image like in Truespace create an basic 3d image,
have it rotate or what ever you wish then go and export it out so it's a
serious of bitmaps. Then export them into flash and trace them. The reason
for this is when you just import the bitmaps and use them the files sizes
can be rather large and using any form of compression will destroy them.
Also with having traced vector 3d images you can scale and they should still
look the same.

If anyone has a easier way I would sure like to hear it.

Jester