Subject: RE: FLASH: A really nice animation
From: Len Harrison
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 18:32:20 GMT

Yes, really good *animation*. Regarding the "message", however:

Barbaric

Brutal

Bent

Christianity:

One violent act
inspired
One billion more
and counting.

Thanks for reminding us all.

The one word I *wouldn't* use for this piece is "nice", however.
Beautiful message? Yeah, I really liked the sound of the nails driving home.
Pornography of violence I call it. Give me real porn any day.

len harrison
speaking out of class and for himself again
hence sans sig

http://home1.gte.net/mrgoose/walk.html

Sávio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cumé que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html