Subject: RE: FLASH: A really nice animation
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:33:05 GMT

Hmmm, perhaps we should leave the religious stuff off the alias. It's like discussing politics with your new girlfriends father. It seems that some people cannot grasp the meaning of what the site was about even though it was "as clear as an unmuddied lake" .
(A Clockwork Orange Act 3 Scene 7.).

Aside from the content, which I thought was very well presented and didn't leave much room for misinterpretation, the animation was excellent. Does anyone know who did that site? I'm curious to know how the silhouetted guys were made. Was it poser?

At 10:29 AM 12/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Yes, really good *animation*. Regarding the "message", however:
>
>Barbaric
>
> Brutal
>
> Bent
>
>Christianity:
>
> One violent act
> inspired
> One billion more
> and counting.
>
>Thanks for reminding us all.
>
>The one word I *wouldn't* use for this piece is "nice", however.
>Beautiful message? Yeah, I really liked the sound of the nails driving home.
>Pornography of violence I call it. Give me real porn any day.
>

>len harrison
>speaking out of class and for himself again
>hence sans sig

Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.