Subject: RE: FLASH: Scenes should be AVOIDED???
From: Maraya Cornell
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:53:17 GMT

It depends. If you have more than a little interaction, especially if you
have some sort of navigation, you want to avoid scenes and use movie clips
instead. Just put whatever you were going to put in your scene in a movie
clip and put the movie clip on the main level.

It's probably fine to use scenes if you won't need scene 1 to talk to scene
2 and scene 2 to talk to scene 3, etc. Tell target between scenes doesn't
work.

--Maraya