Subject: FLASH: Scenes should be AVOIDED???
From: jayse
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 21:48:54 GMT

Marc Hoffman wrote:

"This is one of several reasons why scenes
are best avoided except perhaps during an intermediate design stage, not
for the final .fla to be exported to .swf. "

I'm confused.

Questions:

1. Should and entire site done in flash be just ONE long movie? with links
to labels?

OR...

Should it be many different swf. files - different movies (one for each
scene)

?

2. If it should be many swf. files - how does that work? I mean -
specifically with preloading - which I'd want to be happening while the
viewer is watching the previous movie.

Thanks for ANY help you can give on this matter as I've been reading and
reading and reading and I think my mind is too tired to comprehend it all.

8)

~ jayse