Subject: Re: FLASH:check it out
From: Darryl Carpenter
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:50:23 GMT

Hi Maraya ,
Nice and Tidy work ,If I was doing it i wouldn't have it
in a pop-up window and would consider converting bitmaps into vectors all
the way though .If you did that it would cut down on your file size and
zoomin in would be a pleasure on all that info in the browser windows and
also make it easier to upgrade and more interactice easily.
Regards DAZ