Subject: FLASH: Flashing you!
From: Arlen Nielsen
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:28:21 GMT

To all Flashers...

I need to have some feed back on the update on our site. It it impresses
you then I'm doing my job. Not all content is available as of yet on the
site (the only completed sections are Company Profile and Resources).

If I could get your expert (and honest) opinion of what you think, I would
be completely grateful!

Regards,
Arlen Nielsen - Multimedia Designer
McAlpine Design Group - Strategic visual communication for business

Catch us on the web @ http://www.mdgnews.com
tel: 604.792.4053 fax: 604.792.3035