Subject: Re: FLASH: Flashing you!
From: Richard Osterude
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:06:02 GMT

HI:
The design is very nice but a bit hard to read on a 14 inch monitor, also (I
am no expert) buy I think there is a glich in the company profile, because
when I was viewing it before the whole file had loaded I got a bunch of
overlaping text and images, this went away when the file had compleatly
loaded.
Hope this helps
Richard
--
Interpass-sv
Publicidad, Asesoria y Servicios en Internet