Subject: re: FLASH: Flashing you!
From: J. Gary Thompson
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:11:13 GMT

>f I could get your expert (and honest) opinion of what you think, I would
>be completely grateful!

>Regards,
>Arlen Nielsen - Multimedia Designer
>McAlpine Design Group - Strategic visual communication for business

>Catch us on the web @ http://www.mdgnews.com

Well, as the site was loading (after the music loaded), something weird happened and lots of text and images were piled on top of each other and were therefore unintelligible. That cleared up after the whole site was loaded and I 'clicked around' a bit. The images were nicely done but I thought that the "next" button was not intuitively placed, and was a bit obscure. I went through the main categories thinking you only had one employee in each.

Just my $0.02

J. Gary Thompson
Manager of Consulting Services
QE Technology Consulting