Subject: FLASH: Glide site
From: Daniel J. O'Neil
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 02:15:14 GMT

Request for feedback
Rating: G-rated (safe for both home and the office!)

I've been reading the digest for a little over a month and I'd like to
introduce myself and my work via a Flash (and Director) site I've been
developing in collaboration with two colleagues during the said period.
The site is called "Glide: an interactive exploration of visual
language" and can be found at

http://nova.stu.rpi.edu/glide/testbed

All feedback is welcomed and much, much appreciated--we plan to do a lot
of tweaking as well as adding additional content over the coming months.
I've learned an enormous amount from reading your postings and looking
at other people's sites.

Quick overview: The Glide project explores the question: What does it
mean to move through a maze of language? The site is divided into nine
sections: story (an excerpt from the novel "The Death Dancers"),
labyrinth, collabyrinth, music (virtual musical instruments which can be
played), obsession, resonance, visual language, architecture, lexicon.

Hope everyone's enjoying their week.

Best,
Daniel
--