Subject: Re: FLASH: Glide site
From: Daniel J. O'Neil
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:33:09 GMT

Dear John and Carlos,

About the MIME not being set: oh dear. Thanks for calling my attention to this matter. I've emailed my sys admin with the info, and when I get the green light from him I'll republicize Glide. (blush)

Thanks again for letting me know--I would've had no idea this was a problem since I'm on Win98.

Best regards,
Daniel
--
Daniel J. O'Neil