Subject: re[2]: FLASH: Glide site
From: J. Gary Thompson
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:15:43 GMT

>In a message dated 12/10/98 9:12:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, oneildatrpi [dot] edu
>writes:

><< The site is called "Glide: an interactive exploration of visual
> language" and can be found at
>
> http://nova.stu.rpi.edu/glide/testbed >>

>I crashed all over the place....MIME MIME MIME.....
>I can hear John now....>
>Please set your mime...then advise us.....i wanna see!
>Regardz,
>Carlos

yeah me too. I got to "http://nova.stu.rpi.edu/glide/testbed/collabyrinth/winsetup.html" even though I have the shockwave plugin, it would never recognize that I had it. Hmmmm. I did just get the 7.0 player....anyone know if that might be a problem?

J. Gary Thompson
Manager of Consulting Services
QE Technology Consulting
http://www.quickenterprises.com