Subject: Re: FLASH: general questions
From: Jeff Dolan
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 22:29:43 GMT

I have a couple of general questions to ask:
1) Is there a way to have a FLASH intro tell a HTML website to load in the
backround while people are watching the intro?

The reason is because my website is graphic intensive and I was wondering
if putting an intro to it could keep the viewers busy while they wait.

2) Also, does anyone have some good tips on getting the FLASH movie as
small as possible? Like things not to do, things to always check, how to
treat text, etc.

3) Is it possible to have an HTML site BUT have a flash navigation panel?
If so, is it possible to have this flash panel run along the left and top of
the page, leaving room in the center for regular HTML text? The reason is
because I don;t think you could have an animation that runs from the top of
the page down along the side. Any Help is welcome.