Subject: Re: FLASH: Glide redux: please try again//WARNING! MIME may not be set!
From: CMAIII
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 03:36:26 GMT

In a message dated 12/12/98 10:11:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, oneildatrpi [dot] edu
writes:

<< http://nova.stu.rpi.edu/glide/testbed

If the screen comes up black and after 20 seconds or so nothing else
appears, not even the word "loading...," try closing the window and
clicking the rotating "enter Glide" button again. This seems to be a
"feature" that happens on some people's machines. If it still doesn't
work, let us know so we can scratch our heads and tear our hair out.

All feedback on any issues--design, content, usability, technical
issues--will be received with gratitude.

Hi Daniel,
First off....i think the MIME is still not set correctly. If anyone else on
the list can verify this would be helpful.
I was able to enter though. I see that this is a huge place. With some time i
will delve into this realm, looks interesting. I like the symbol morphs on the
I likes, I likes.
Regardz,
Carlos