Subject: FLASH: Flash 3 files sizes
From: Spence-Sassard
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 03:27:16 GMT

Flash 3,

I made a flash file that is 9MB and the program can't open it now, saying that
it isn't damaged but that I need to allocate more memory to the program in
order to open it. Increasing memory for Flash has had no effect on my ability
to open this file, with or without virtual memory on. What is a reasonable
maximum file size and how much memory should be allocated to Flash itself for
best performance?