Subject: Re: FLASH: opening a full-screen window
From: Daniel J. O'Neil
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 05:09:01 GMT

>Hiya Daniel,
>
>It would also be considerate if you posted what browsers the above
script supported. It doesnt work with IE3 which >is still very popular
since it comes standard with Win95. These people will not be able to
view your Flash.

>Thanks,
>- -DG-

Dear Gary,

Actually, I was not aware that my script does not work with IE3, as I
have not had a chance to test it with that browser. If you know a better
cross-browser solution, I'd be eager to hear it.

Best,
Daniel

--
Daniel J. O'Neil