Subject: Re: FLASH: opening a full-screen window
From: David Gary
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 07:01:26 GMT

"Daniel J. O'Neil" wrote:

> Dear Gary,
>
> Actually, I was not aware that my script does not work with IE3, as I
> have not had a chance to test it with that browser. If you know a better
> cross-browser solution, I'd be eager to hear it.
>
> Best,
> Daniel

Hiya Daniel,

Ive fiddled around with Colin Moock's "hidden routine" technique. I dont
know if he was the first to use it, but
he has a wonderful tut on it. After my graphic's system crash I lost the
URL, anyone have it?

It gets around the "live-connect" problem with FLash and works with the 2
popular browsers 3.0 IE&NS and later
generations.

-DG-