Subject: Re: FLASH: ARCANE ... game to test..
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:09:36 GMT

>Hi Flashers!!
>
> In october, I have post a message about our beta version
>of ARCANE... We have receive a lot of comments and a lots of bugs
>report.... Now we posted the new version of the game... without the "TOO
>LONG" credits :) and with a new intro.... Could you retest it now???
>http://www.sarbakan.com/arcane
>
>I want to know if everything is ok on mac and on PC.....

on powermac, system 7.61, running nn 4.06
i didn't have any problems getting everything to work and all.
it looks *lots* better now. very professional. i love the intro,
and the load times seem well spaced so i don't feel bored waiting.
i have a bit of trouble understanding the characters when they're
speaking (i have to turn anything else playing off and turn the
sound all the way up, both on the mac and the external speaker to
really understand it), and i found the text on the 'characters'
pages too hard to read, and skipped it when i got to a long one.

i love this game, and can't wait for the rest!
<pout> done again, do another episode <tug> :)

laura mollett