Subject: Re: FLASH: ARCANE ... game to test..
From: Richard Forgo
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:12:47 GMT

I gave it a try ... I'm still using Communicator v4.06. It crashed for me on the introduction as well. Norton's Crash Guard allowed me to keep the browser open, though (thank God! I was well into doing some Xmas ordering on Music Blvd at the time.

It did look and sound very nice, though.

Rik Forgo

--

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com