Subject: Re: FLASH: FSCommand question(i think)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 06:26:20 GMT

At 10:38 PM 12/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone please tell me how to make an animation play all the way thru one
>time, then just part of it over again? I am not sure on how to do this

Put the animation sections into movie clips. Have four frames in the main
timeline, each with a stop action. Put movieclip A in frame one of the main
timeline. At the end of movieclip A have an action "TellTarget (target: /
[which is the main timeline]) GoTo the Next Frame." In frame two, have
movieclip A not be present, and place movieclip B so it will play. Have
the same TellTarget at the end of movieclip B that you had in A. In frame
three, movieclip B is gone and A occurs again. Frame four is just an empty
frame with a Stop action.

Marc Hoffman