Subject: RE: FLASH: ARCANE ... game to test..
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:10:32 GMT

Steve,
no problem under IE4.02 Win98. It loaded very fast, and no apparent changes,
comparing with the older version(I still had not much time to test the
entire game)
My machine is P200MMX 64MB .
I told it before, but... congratulations. It's amazing. I just can't wait
for the next episode.

Marc,

You can view the launch page source and follow the code without passing in
the window.open JavaScript function, just type the URL directly in the
address bar of the browser.

Sávio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cumé que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html