Subject: FLASH: Checking HTML pages
From: John Croteau
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:32:37 GMT

Hi Marc,

> Flash locks out the NN right-click function. I'd love it if someone could
> tell me how to View Source under this circumstance.

When a Flash page is opened in a new window without Menu Bar it is
difficult to get the page source. If you are having problems with a
Flash page and want help from others it is best to open your Flash in a
standard window to make it easier for others to check.

Ways to get to the HTML code when Flash is opened in a new Window
without a Menu:
1) Go to the edge of the Frame and right click until you find the HTML
page, this is easier in Netscape 3.
2) Get the URL from the calling HTML page and open in a regular window.
basic knowledge of JavaScript is often needed.
3) Go to the cache and find the page, it is usually best to clear your
cache first so it is easy to find.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/