Subject: Re: FLASH: FSCommand question(i think)
From: John Croteau
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:17:27 GMT

Hi Ken,

> > >That's all. See attached .gif for illustration.
> > Sorry about the attachment. Thought I was replying off-list. Oops :-)
> It took all of *three* seconds to download into my Inbox.
> Are some people *really* *THAT* touchy about attachments?
YES, with good reason.

If you are on the digest version attachments appear as Hex code
gibberish. Also they cause longer file length causing additional digests
in a single day.

Many people have all their attachment dumped into a folder for the same
and unneeded attachments are just another thing they have to delete.

The big problem is not one or two attachments but the result if you are
not diligent about having everyone not sending attachments to the List.

Marc apologized because he made a mistake, perhaps he is slightly
preoccupied.
We all make mistakes and we of course should be tolerant of mistakes
make but guard against a pattern that would make the List a real problem
for many.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/