Subject: RE: FLASH: re: just a comment(OT)
From: Goktug Okan Oguz
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:33:12 GMT

Checked out your site !! Not so bad but I think you didnot used Flash too
much as you already mentioned..
By the way, I also couldn't get into this site http:vrlx.com.net/testsite/

Also, I'm from Turkey, I'm a newbie. I'm trying to design my website with
Flash needless to say. I appreciate your works here.. They're useful I
believe.

Thanx.
Happy christmas to you all..

http:vrlx.com.net/testsite/