Subject: RE: FLASH: RE: Mike who?
From: Perrone, Micheal
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:11:07 GMT

Russell,

Its funny YOU should ask. I think I actually sent
MBT a resume last year while shuffling for a summer job.
To think a could have solved your morph problem just last week!
I'm orginally from Chicago. Sometimes companies look for
talent and not just experience. Bringing the development in-house
allows for closer relations with the marketing department
and a much better feel for the company your trying to brand.
While Pepsiworld will still remain Needham's account, this one man
team will do just what you said, reduce spending on a medium PepsiCo is
unsure just exactly how to use. I will launch these sites by tweaking the
graphics
done by Pepsi's Graphics Department...maintaining them
is another issue. I'll be showcasing my work as time passes on.