Subject: Re: FLASH: mac dl question
From: Sidney Maestre
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 00:41:18 GMT

Is the program you're using to fetch the .fla file
automatically opening the file once it completes the download?

If this is the case you need to find an option or preference within
the program and stop that.

Once you've downloaded the file to you desktop. Launch flash
and then do a 'File Open'. Locate the file on your desktop
and open it.

Hope this helps.

-Sid