Subject: FLASH: FLASH GIF transparency
From: Ashley Vail
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 00:16:05 GMT

This is my first post so forgive me if I'm not doing this correctly. Also
there may be a FAQ board somewhere that I could have referred to that is
unknown to me.

My question is this: Whenever I make a transparent GIF in Photoshop 4 or
5, it always comes up in Flash with a black background instead of a
transparency.

When I open the file up in Fireworks, it is definitely a transparent GIF.

Is it my video card? I searched the Adobe database and Macromedia for an
answer before posting this predicament but found nothing...