Subject: FLASH: Projector crashes
From: FP
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 04:22:43 GMT

I´ve created a standalone projector with 40 seconds of streamed sound.
It crashes on any standard Pentium (133 Mhz). When I run it on my own
(200 Mhz, 64 RAM) it runs ok sometimes, and other times it crashes. I´ve
tried runing it with a lot and with little available memory, and it
seems that is not the problem. Sometimes it crashes when there are no
other programs running, and othertimes it runs ok with five other
programs running !!!. I suppose the problem is music, because it runs OK
without it. ¿Anyone has had this kind of problem? ¿Should I suppose long
streamed animations are a bad idea for processors under 200 mhz?