Subject: Re: FLASH: Javascript detection script
From: Jeff Bradshaw
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 00:53:04 GMT

I need to reinstall the intelligence filter on my machine again. I hope my
javascript question wasn't too cryptic...I meant to say..
"I've read that their are javascripts that macromedia uses that make two
detection's entering their homepage...."
geez...maybe I'll get an answer if I stay with questions that can be
understood...