Subject: FLASH: possible Flash3 bug warning.
From: David Gary
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:24:21 GMT

hiya Flashers,

For some reason, Ive found when animating objects as masks, that they animate
fine in the editor
and then dont show up at all in the .swf. After breaking down the problem, Ive
found tha if the
basic symbols have outlines it could cause problems. After deleting the outlines
the animated
symbols then appeared in the swf, however I re-added the outlines again and it
still worked!
A very irritating problem. I am fixing to re-install Flash to see if it might
work out the problem.
Ill post my findings.

-DG-