Subject: Re: FLASH: Javascript detection script
From: Colin Moock
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:55:01 GMT

flasheratshocker [dot] com,Internet writes:
>Hi,

>thanks for the info..........your posts here really help me.

>one other question, please........what is the main advantage (and disadvantage)
>to using scenes?

this has been discussed at some length here, and others will probably give you
longer answers if you repost with "why use scenes" as the subject line, but the
only reason i ever use scenes is purely for organization. scenes introduce the
following problems:

1) goto actions that use labels don't work across scenes
2) movie clips don't survive between scenes

colin