Subject: Re: FLASH: OT/courtesy
From: Bob Schwartz
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:14:47 GMT

I appreciate the note.........and don't think just one was what the writer was
referring to.

I *am* asking a lot of questions and while I think that many may benefit from
the answers (flash is fairly new and other ignorant people are bound to be
showing up here), that meant a handful of "thanks".

candidly, I think even a private note to me about it is, well, not even worth
the bandwidth vs. just deleting such messages, but since the writer was
explicit in his dislike of it and i don't want to be a negative here, I thought
I'd ask.

cheers to you to<g>.

bob