Subject: Re: FLASH: OT/courtesy and thanks
From: Jeremy Pinkham
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:38:17 GMT

Bob, you don't seem to get the point.

I wrote you privately on this because you are flooding the list with
chit-chat, mostly off-topic. I asked you to consider that everyone on
the list does not need to read your chatting and questions about
Photoshop plug-ins (of which there are hundreds -- should we go into
them all? It seems you are looking for everyone to do your research for
you; have you tried looking up reviews on the Web for yourself?)

The list has seen somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty posts from you
today, and the day is still young. If you disagree with me on
everything else, perhaps you might at least consider posting fewer
messages per day, given the demands the traffic of this list places on
all of our valuable time.

Thanks.