Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Your Professional opinion...
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:53:21 GMT

You did the right thing Neil.... This is how I look at it...

One guy spends 5 years in college....

Another guy spends 5 years working in the field....

Who has more connections, clout and cash in the bank?

hating our outdated university system and loving it<g>,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com