Subject: Re: FLASH: EPS, FH8, SWF and FLASH
From: Ashley Vail
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:36:39 GMT

Tried your suggestion again, Michael, and it exporting as AI 7.x-style EPS
works as long as I do not have a gradient on the text in FH8. Throw that
gradient in, though, and letters get dropped. Tried the original file with
the gradient exported as AI 88 and all letters showed up but all closed
areas of the letters were filled.

Very strange. I can see this is going to take a lot of getting used to.

Regards,
Ashley Vail