Subject: Re: FLASH: Any more reviews of Ken Milburn's Flash book?
From: Bob Schwartz
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:48:11 GMT

I only leafed thru it at borders today, but my "glanced" impression is that a
good read of the flash manual, the flash lessons on the Flash CD and some
friendly help here.............along with a few of the tutorials that are
floating around the web, will give most if not all that the book has.

it did have pictures, etc. and for some that may be valuable, but it didn't
appear to have the kinds of real good tutorials that folks here and, fwiw, I,
would like to see.

my one cent<g>.