Subject: Re: FLASH: XP: Flash Work Arena
From: Cathleen Rehfeld
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:16:12 GMT

I'm a graphic artist/illustrator and am seeing the same scenario. Lots
of ads for programming, flash, photoshop skills a plus. They are wanting
everything. They will get programmers who think they are artists. I'm
not saying these people don't exist, I'm sure they do, but are probably
far and few between, and how many people doing the hiring would know the difference?

Thanks for addressing this,
Cathleen