Subject: RE: FLASH: Gabo Mystery
From: Kostas Metaxas
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:31:51 GMT

Dear Group,

This kid is a genius...

This is the sort of stuff that will make what we are striving to do
valuable, and give us a yardstick.

According to his site, he is only 19 and a scuba-diver [maybe FLASH works
better underwater]...

Kostas

At 09:20 AM 2/19/99 -0800, you wrote:
>A search for "Gabo" at http://www.altavista.com came up with his home page
as the first hit.

>http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/3949/
>
>As far as I know, Gabo (Alberto Gabriel Mendoza) doesn't work for
Macromedia. If he does, I have yet to meet him. Then again, Macromedia
has roughly 500 employees now, in Richardson, Texas, San Mateo and San
Francisco, California, and a couple of branch offices here and there.