From: msk
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:13:59 GMT

Hello Flashpros,

After my quick reminder last thursday about who
this list is really made for, there were twelve
people who came to the conclusion that it is
better to unsubscribe. With twenty new subscribers
we are 137 now, hopefully pros.

The list is in its third week of life. Since it
is growing consistently, I am sure that soon
it will really come alive.

'til that day... Enjoy the silence while it
lasts :) (Those who came from other Flash
lists know what I'm talking about...)

Regards,

Owner of the FlashPro list
http://muinar.com/flashpro