Subject: Re: FLASH: Printing in flash.
From: Brajesh
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:56:22 GMT

Rick,

If everybody has to say that its not possible then its not possible.
Now i am thinking making html files of diferent portions of the swf
as jpegs. The swf will activate print button only when the movie is in
that printable range. Upon clicking print button will call that html which
will executes -- javascript:window.print() -- command as soon as it loads
and closes the window.

What do you think?

Briji