Subject: FLASH: Wanna work with me? Join the Fig!
From: Branden Hall
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 02:49:16 GMT

Hey folks!
I was given the official word today that Fig Leaf Software, my employer, is
looking to hire another Flash developer. We are looking for someone with
excellent skills in Flash, and a good grasp on Generator. If you have a
butt kicking portfolio and are looking to work for one of the best companies
around, send me your resume and link to your portfolio online! You must
have a programming background in that you know how to code in at least one
higher level language(JavaScript, Lingo, C, perl, ASP, CF, etc) You must
have very strong working knowledge of HTML, and at least be able to poke
through some JavaScript. If you have art/design skills, all that much
better! Also, good presentation skills are really a must since pretty much
everyone at Fig Leaf also teaches from time to time. Above all else, you
must love to learn, and be able to pick up new things quickly! Your first
few days will more than likely be an actionscript boot camp with me! ;-)

Fig Leaf software takes a three pronged approach to business... first of all
we consult for Fortune 1000 companies such as Estee Lauder, Bell Atlantic,
and America Online. Secondly we offer training for all of the technologies
we use, including, but not limited to: Flash, Generator, Dreamweaver,
ColdFusion, and Spectra. This way, our students are learning from the real
experts. Finally we run, our own expense, various users groups for the
software we use. This includes Macromedia users groups, and ColdFusion users
groups. You will never get bored, that's for sure! (but if you ever need
to take a break, the fridge is always stocked with soda *and* beer!)

-= Branden J. Hall
-= Multimedia Developer/Instructor
-= Fig Leaf Software

flasher is generously supported by...